Saturday, January 19, 2013

Chicken Tacos



I realized I had chicken in the fridge that needed to be cooked off before it went bad. I threw my 3 chicken breasts in the crockpot for 9 minutes with salt, pepper, and basil. Once cooked- I let them cool off and threw them in the fridge.

So what do you make when you have 3 whole seasoned chicken breasts in your fridge?

Chicken Tacos?


Yep!

So easy!

--------------INGREDIENTS-----------------

2-3 Chicken Breasts, seasoned
1 Can Diced Tomatoes
1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
Taco Shells
Shredded Cheese
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Yellow Onion, diced
Avocado
 Sour Cream

---------PREPARATION--------



 All you need to do is cook off the onion and garlic. Add tomatoes and taco seasoning. Once simmering, throw in your chicken and heat until warmed.

Serve over taco shells.

 Top with cheese, Avocado, and Sour Cream.